Wednesday 16 May 2012

Bad Day

Yeah, so right now I'm feeling so pissed off that I wanna scream and shout at the wall facing me right now. Graduating is no easy thing, especially with stressful situations that you feel like your the only one that gives a damn at what happens! Its infuriating PLUS other people get the credit even though they did less of a work than you did. NOW THAT! is really what pisses me off. Not to mention that other people don't even have the breeding to say thank you for your effort nor a simple gratitude. 


Another thing that pisses me off is giving consideration to other people, while you who have the same situation as the other person is given NONE. UGH, I don't really care any more. I don't need that "award", I don't want to beg. My family is proud of me, that's all that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment