Friday 23 March 2012

The Introduction

Hello world! What a cliche thing to say in my first blog post. If your an I.T/I.S student like me, you know what the intro means. :)


This is basically a blog for various things that interest and affect my life, small and large. Other things may not seem interesting, but hey! You can't please everybody. Just to give a little preview, I'm a soon to be graduate and would start diving into the corporate world. I guess this is some way to express myself, if you can't talk to somebody. Well, talk to the internet. Blog. Thus here I am right now, typing. 


Regarding the path of my life, if you read my intro I aspire to be an exceptional UI/UX Designer. I'm taking baby steps right now and I hope to strive further with my progress. The beginning is always the hard part. Its time to get serious, time to grow up and see what the real world offers beyond the borders of being a teen. My future goals are intact, but what are goals if they only remain imaginary. If your starting out like me, remember your not alone. A lot of people work their sweat off just to hone and sharpen their skill. They too have passed this stage. I'll be posting some articles and my opinions of some of the principles regarding User Experience. You'll be seeing my progress from being a beginner to hopefully, someone worth to look up to - a professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment